- Don’t pretend to be what you are not. If you have a blog let folks know what you can do for them and be ready to help.
- When posting several items to your main home page use the “read more” function on your longer posts to keep information in smaller increments. That way you don’t overwhelm your visitor with too much information. The “read more” function also shows your reader is really interested in the article and is more apt to leave a comment.
- Lynn left a couple of useful links. One is for learning to use and editorial calendar in order to schedule regular content to your blog. It’s a blog activity organizer. http://www.clicknewz.com/1389/babb-13-use-an-editorial-calendar-for-your-blog/
- The other link is for Yanik Silver’s Web Site analyzer. Check it out and see if this is for you. http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/free/dl/14-point-web-copy-analysis.pdf
Hope this is useful for you.
May Your Travels be prosperous.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Video Streaming: Why Streaming Video on Blogs is Popular
- Seven Common Components of Blog
- Affiliate Marketing Survival Skill: is the Merchant’s Website Sticky Enough?